Don’t wait for suppliers to ‘get back to you’. Simply select what you need, get an instant quote and order straight away!
Reduce the lead time of prototypes & small volume orders to days instead of weeks and start speeding up your project.
Your information is stored on secured servers with safe SSL connections and all our credit card payments are handled by Stripe or Paypal.
Why ceramics might be right for your project
Hardness and strong wear resistance
- Strong rigid material with high hardness
- Excellent wear and scratch resistance
- Invulnerable to most chemical hazards and radiation
- Hermetic and 0% water absorption
low thermal resistance & high operating tempature
- High thermal conductivity while being electrically isolating
- Can withstand high operating temperature and are non flammable
- Low thermal expansion coefficients, reduced thermo-mechanical effects
- Perfect for heat spreading, cooling, temperature shielding
high dielectric strenght
- Strong dielectric properties
- Great substrate material for hot, cold, vacuum and sensitive circuits
- Many metalization processes possible (printing, sputtering, plating)
- Ceramics are widely used in electronics today
RF & Microwaves
Excellent permittivity and permeability
- Low dielectric loss
- Relatively stable properties under various operating conditions
- Wide range of materials for metallization
(*) Pricing example based on an Alumina PCB using our C-proto solution with the following specifications: 4PCS – 40mmx40mm – 1 layer – silver conductor with no surface finish – no solder mask. Price shown is for the full order, excluding shipping, VAT or other duties.