Vacancy Operations manager (Geel, Belgium)
About the job
CERcuits is a fast-growing scale-up company specialized in ceramic printed circuit boards and substrates for the (Micro)electronics & photonics industry.
Thanks to our unique processes that allow us to make small volumes at a quick turnaround time, we are perfectly positioned to support development, research & production in photonics, power electronics, harsh environment electronics, RF & microwave, and more.
We count amongst our customers some of the world’s top research institutes, universities and tech companies.
We are currently looking for an Operations Manager based in Geel (Belgium) to support our expansion.
You are the person responsible for the company’s operations. And your initial priority will be to take the on-site production facility in Geel (C-proto line) to the next level by:
- Identifying & standardizing the various operational processes.
- Install or change the necessary measurements and inspections to provide a constant, reliable output.
- Improve efficiency and production time by implementing a system to manage and track both.
- Together with the managing director, you plan and decide on crucial investments for the coming years.
- You further develop the company capabilities in production by designing, validating, and testing new and unique processes.
- You will hire one or more colleagues and manage them with several students to ensure proper capacity.
- Next to the on-site production, you also assume responsibility regarding the 3rd party manufacturing partners, material procurement and quality management.
- You work side-by-side with the managing director to decide on short- and long-term goals, strategy, and important company decisions.
- You are an engineer (civil or industrial) with a specialization or experience in electronics, mechatronics, electro-mechanics, material sciences or similar.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with continuous improvement.
- You have a good understanding of what a printed circuit board is, its purpose, how we make it, and its different specifications.
- Quality is a mindset for you, and you want to be proud of the products you deliver.
- You are hands-on, and you feel confident to make considered decisions. Failing for you is a learning experience that should lead to improvement.
- Ownership comes naturally to you, and you are a self-starter and a problem solver.
- You feel good when cooperating in a team and have the proper interpersonal skill to manage other people.
- You live in Geel, a radius of 30km around Geel, or move to the area shortly.
- Good communication skills in English.
- You will work in an exciting and changing scale-up environment where you significantly impact the company’s development.
- Opportunities to learn quickly and act efficiently in a company with high growth.
- A competitive salary and benefits like a company car.
- You will have the opportunity to become a company’s partner after reaching important milestones.
Apply via Email Apply via Facebook